Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
What's in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website www.doceo.tv, (or any refreshed website address), (“Our Site”).
Who we are what we do and how to contact us?
Our Site is a site operated by Doceo Group Limited ("We"). We are registered in England and Wales; company number 12761663 and have our registered office at 127 Daneland, Barnet, England, EN4 8QB. This is our business address.
We provide users of this site with updates from investment management teams, and keep users informed about market information updates. We are remunerated by various organisations that want to use this website and related media consistent with our objectives. This means the website can be made available to you without us charging you, except where you use content that is clearly marked as available only for a fee.
We are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as we do not intend to provide any services or carry out any activity regulated by them. Some of our content providers may be regulated by them or similar organisations.
We are a limited company.
To contact us, please email see our contact us page.
By using our site you accept these terms
There are other terms that may apply to you
- Prize Draw T&C's: by continuing as a user of our site, we may enter you into any prize draw which we may run from time to time. We will include any terms and conditions of any such prize draw on our site which will be applicable to you.
You cannot purchase goods or services from our site. We may make changes to these terms. We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, you should check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may make changes to our site
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect our business priorities
We may suspend or withdraw our site
Our site is made available free of charge to you. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
We may transfer this agreement to someone else
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
Our site is only for users in the UK
Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations. You are responsible for complying with the laws of your country or jurisdiction.
You must keep your account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you should promptly change those to protect your interests.
How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. If you want to do this please contact us to ask if we are able and would give our permission for you to do so.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Do not rely on information on this site
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
User-generated content is not approved by us
This website may include information and materials uploaded by you or other users of the site This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The responsibility for these lies solely with the person who uploaded posted or communicated the content. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
You are entirely responsible for all content that you post, email or otherwise transmit to this website.
You agree not to use this website to:
Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any materials that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable (in our sole discretion); Harm minors in any way, or solicit or otherwise attempt to gain any information from a minor;
Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to any user of this website, a director, officer, employee, shareholder, agent or representative of ours, our affiliates or any other person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with us, or our affiliates or any other person or entity;
Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any materials transmitted to or through this website;
Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any materials that are not your own, or that you do not have a right to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any other materials that infringe upon any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of privacy or publicity or other proprietary rights of any party;
Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of commercial solicitation, except in those areas, if any, that are specifically designated for such purpose; Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any materials that contain software viruses, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
Act in a manner that negatively affects or otherwise diminishes the quality of another user’s experience of this website; Interfere with or disrupt this website or servers or networks connected to this website;
Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, any regulations having the force of law; "Stalk" or otherwise harass another user or employee of ours or our affiliates;
Solicit, collect or post personal data or attempt to solicit, collect or post personal data about other users of the website, including user names or passwords;
And we may remove any materials that in our absolute discretion contradicts all this.
How to request content uploaded by other users should be removed
If you wish to ask us to remove content uploaded by other users, please contact us through the contact us section on our website, and we will consider your communication.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. If you are a business user: We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it. We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site. In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage. If you are a consumer user:
- We only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- You are responsible for protecting your devices and property. The content is provided to you free of charge. We are not liable to you if defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you.
- The content, information, links and functionality of this website are provided “as is” and “as available” and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including without limitation warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus or other harmful components. Without in any way limiting the prior sentence, we do not make any representation or warranty that (i) the content and information of this website is accurate, secure, complete or otherwise free from errors and omissions, or (ii) the links and other aspects of the website are functional.
How we may use your personal information
Uploading content to our site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in this document. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty. Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but by uploading you grant us and other users of our site a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. You agree we have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. You agree we have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in this document You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
Rights you are giving us to use material you upload
When you upload or post content to our site, you grant us the following rights to use that content:
- a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform that user-generated content in connection with the service provided by the website and across different media;
- a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence for other users, partners or advertisers to use the content for their purposes to expire when you delete the content from the site.
- We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We may withdraw linking permission or facilities without notice. The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in this document. If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact us.
Which country's laws apply to this terms and conditions and any disputes?