doceo is committed to protecting your personal information.
Who we are
We are doceo, an online portal providing transparency to all investors to improve their investment decision making. Our mission is to promote transparency to all shareholders by providing retail investors with a platform to access regular, timely updates direct from investment managers through bite-size, analytical videos.
How to contact us
Information we collect and use
Information about you that we collect and use includes:
- Information about who you are e.g. your name and contact details
- Information that is automatically collected e.g. via cookies when you visit one of our websites
Where we collect your information
We may collect your personal information directly from you, from a variety of sources, including:
- Our online services such as websites and social media
- Participating in research surveys to help us understand you better and improve our products and services
- Entering competitions
- We use Google Analytics User-ID, Upon login we will associate your session with your user account by sending a system ID associated with your account to Google Analytics. By doing this we can identify all your site sessions from different devices where you logged in, and treat the collected analytics data as originated from the same user. No information that will personally identify you will be sent to Google Analytics.
Why we collect and use your information
We take your privacy seriously and we will only ever collect and use information which is personal to you where it is necessary, fair and lawful to do so. We will collect and use your information only if we are able to satisfy one of the lawful processing conditions set out in the data protection laws.
Where your information is processed
All of your information is processed in the UK and European Economic Area (EEA).
How we protect your information
We take information and system security very seriously and we strive to comply with our obligations at all times. Any personal information which is collected, recorded or used in any way, whether on paper, online or any other media, will have appropriate safeguards applied in line with our data protection obligations.
Your information is protected by controls designed to minimise loss or damage through accident, negligence or deliberate actions. Our employees also protect sensitive or confidential information when storing or transmitting information electronically.
Our security controls are aligned to industry standards and good practice; providing a control environment that effectively manages risks to the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your information.
You have a number of rights under data protection laws which may be exercised in certain circumstances. These are:
- the right to be informed about how and why we are processing your personal information
- the right of access to personal information relating to you
- the right to rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal information
- the right to request erasure of your personal information
- the right to restrict processing of your personal information
- the right to data portability
- the right to object to processing of your personal information (e.g. profiling or direct marketing)
- the right not to be subject to automated decision making (including profiling) which significantly or legally affects you
For more information on your rights and how to exercise them please contact us.